We will supply customers with relevant technical documents within 20 days as soon as the signed contract takes into effect, including the layout diagram of continuous rotary extrusion lines, machine foundation drawing, cable laying drawing as well as drawing of water, electricity and gas ports sites.
When delivering products, we will provide customers with following documents.
- General Drawing (1 paper document and 1 electronic document)
- Foundation Drawing (1 paper document and 1 electronic document)
- Piping Diagram (1 paper document and 1 electronic document)
- Electrical Piping Diagram (1 paper document and 1 electronic document)
- Electrical Wiring Diagram (1 paper document and 1 electronic document)
- Schematic Circuit Diagram (1 paper document and 1 electronic document)
- Operation and Maintenance Manual (1 paper document and 1 electronic document)
- DC and AC Drive Specification (1 paper document and 1 electronic document)
- Hydraulic Scheme
- List of Main Machine Bearing
- List of Wearing Parts
- Technical Document of Purchased Equipment
- Operation Manual of Continuous Rotary Extrusion Machine
- Certificate of Approval
Installation and Debugging of Equipment
- After being delivered to the customer, the continuous rotary extrusion equipment should be installed in line with the technical documents supplied by our company. When the installation work is accomplished, our company will be responsible for the linkage and debugging of the equipment. We will try our best to finish the debugging work within 15 working days.
- The wearing parts and commonly used spare parts adopted by the equipment, such as mould cavity, extrusion chamber, bearing, etc. should be suitable for the domestic existing equipment as much as possible.
- The warranty is 12 months starting from the time when the equipment is put into use after being installed and debugged.
- If the continuous rotary extrusion equipment has some problems within the warranty, the customer should inform us of the problem and analyze the cause together. In the case that the problem is caused by the equipment or spare parts excluding wearing ones, we will help repair or change the equipment. Provided that the problem is man-made, we can also help repair or change the equipment but the customer is required to pay for the lodging, meals and transportation fees together with the repair charge or the production costs of the spare parts to be used.
- If the continuous rotary extrusion machine is exposed to certain failures after being used for one year, the customer should inform us of the problem when unable to figure out the solution. We will send relevant personnel to your site so as to help you fix or change spare parts. All the charges should be bore by the customer.
- The wearing parts and consumptive parts we provide will be available at favorable prices for a long time.
1. Pre-sales Service
In installation and debugging the equipment, the purchaser should send technicians to the supplier site for 3 to 5 days' onsite technical training. The training content includes the basic construction of equipment, working principle of continuous extrusion as well as production process flow of the equipment.
2. In-sales Service
After the continuous rotary extrusion equipment is transported to the purchaser site, the supplier will provide one to two weeks' targeted training for the technicians and operators from the purchaser side in the process of mounting and debugging equipment. The training content can be illustrated as follows.
- Mastery of equipment operating procedures
- Skillful changeover of extrusion wheel and wearing parts
- Grasping the law regarding the impact of the mould specification change on the product quality and then making relevant adjustment
- Targeted Equipment Failure Treatment
- Daily maintenance of equipment
Through 2 to 3 weeks' onsite training, theoretically and practically, the workers are capable of proficiently operating continuous extruding machines and adjusting tooling equipment for production in line with actual requirement. Meanwhile, they can troubleshoot equipment failures to guarantee normal operation.